YOGA- Way of Life
July 10th, 2017
Yoga is the perfect antidote to the stresses and busyness of modern life. It strengthens the body, improves flexibility and range of motion whilst clearing the mind and helping relaxation and sleep. It's all good! In a busy world, take some time to reconnect with yourself and no better way than a relaxing session of yoga. Yoga existed thousands of years ago but it is the most rapidly growing health segment today.
If you are those “fitness freaks”, yoga can be challenging also. Try for “hot yoga” classes and/or “power yoga” which helps strengthens your muscles and increase flexibility.
Modern yogis claims that yogic exercises cure various diseases like obesity, diabetics, dislocation of disc, respiratory problems, arthritis of various types and various spine problems, high blood pressure besides stress and even cholesterol problems and heart diseases.
Yoga guru Swami Ramdev and many of his cults are making yoga more popular all over the world by demonstrating modern physical exercise of yoga.
• Yoga has numerous physical benefits. It stretching and breathing exercises Improves muscle tone, flexibility, strength and stamina.
• Yoga also reduces stress and tension and it is an effective form of psychological therapy. It reduces nervousness, resulting in better health and better concentration.
• Yoga helps in treating a wide variety of emotional and mental disorders, including acute anxiety, depression, and mood swings.
• The gentler forms of yoga are known to lower blood pressure and improve blood circulation in the body.
• Creates sense of well being and calm.
• Yoga can also cure insomnia, as regular yoga practice leads to better and deeper sleep.