It's true buying a house is a monetary matter but making a house is not so easy. Now, it is always a trend to make your house elegant and each element of your house should interconnect each other, starting from your walls to your furniture and home decors. In today's easy-to-get scenario, we can appoint an interior designer to make your house trendy and beautiful.
1) Before you start decorating, make a layout of each room marking and analyzing each angle and you have to know what you want to do.
2) As you make a list of what you need to do, never start your plan with buying furniture. Most of us start buying furniture because our home is empty. Before buying a sofa set, take a time to look at your living room. Mark the length and breadth of your living room and know which corner will suit your sofa the best. Secondly, know which colour will suit your sofa set with the room. For example, you buy a sofa and it’s too large for the space it will look misplaced.
3) Know your measurements because size is what matters. The primary mistake most people make is buying the wrong size and wrong combination product which don't compliment your room as well. For example, your room colour is light blue and the curtains are purple. Do you like the combination?
4) Plan what room is allotted for what purpose. If you decide that you need a study room then design it accordingly. Choose your styling wisely because a study room can never have a bed or fancy decor. A study room should depict its meaning. Allotting things before decoration can change your style for the better.
5) If you are not a professional interior decorator, take suggestions from design books and magazines. Recognize the patterns you like and further according to your convenience mix and match the combination for the perfect finish.
6) Before stepping out in the market, be sure with your budget. Sometimes we go over the budget and sometimes to be in the budget, we comprise the style and quality of the product. Equalize your product value. For example, you like an expensive bed and that is out of our budget, but still, you buy it compromising other things without which your room might look unfinished or unplanned. So try not to do that.
7) If you want a theme-based look to your room, then go ahead because it is you who will be living in the house, so what you like should come in priority. Make a wow moment, so that whenever a guest enters your house or room, in particular, get amazed with the vibration of the room.
8) Dining area is the most important zone of the house as your guests will spend most of their time over there. Make it comfortable and adjustable for all so that you never face trouble with seating arrangements or other.
These are some basic ideas to decorate your house because you buy a cemented four-pillar shelter, but the interior decor makes it a home.