There is a fondness for food, and desserts in the last are mandatory but nothing can beat our love for ice cream. No one can deny the fact that ice creams are the most fascinating thing that one can avoid. Ice cream is more enjoyable in the winter.
On National Ice Cream Month, we will know some fun facts about Ice Cream! Let’s find out.
1) Air makes up around half of the volume of ice cream, giving it a light feel.
2) Harry Burt, who established his business in 1920, was the first ice cream truck vendor in the United States.
3) George Washington spent $200 on ice cream that proves that he may have been the first voracious ice cream eater in the United States. In today's money, that's around $5,800.
4) The most popular ice cream topping is chocolate syrup.
5)The most popular ice cream flavor is vanilla.
6) Ice cream is one of the top three foods astronauts miss while in space, according to NASA.
7) In 1988, the world's largest ice cream sundae was created in Alberta, Canada weighing 24,000 kg.
Which is your favourite ice cream flavor that you can’t miss?