We all have that one particular buddy with whom we can communicate our emotions without fear of being judged and who makes us feel valued. They are, without a doubt, our closest buddies. Friends are crucial in our lives, but we form bonds with those individuals with whom life becomes easier and more enjoyable to deal with. We may confide in a best friend with whom we don't have to hide anything. They telepathically communicate with us, offering us unconditional support and encouragement at all times. Best friends will always show you the mirror with a fresh perspective, for your good.
Well, friendship and Bollywood are old buddies, when they come together, they make us laugh, cry, emotional, angry and feel loved. So, on this very special Best Friend Day, let us relive some incredible Bolly films based on pure friendships.
1) Sholay: We all wept when Jai died in Veeru's arms, and we admired the friendship in which one buddy opted to sacrifice his life to rescue his best friend. The story is inspirational, with the message "Yeh Dosti Hum Nahi Todenge."
2) Rock On!: One for all and All for One! The story centres around four friends whose friendship endures despite misunderstandings, and what binds them all together is their shared love of music!
3) Dil Chahta Hai: The tale of Akash, Siddharth and Sameer, who took a vow after graduation to return after three years inspired the viewers a lot. In the film, their friendship was pure and, despite all the misunderstandings, they came back to each other because they were best friends.
4) Kuch Kuch Hota Hai: The film taught us 'Love is Friendship ’ and that speaks a lot! The love trio between Anjali-Rahul-Tina has been beautifully portrayed in this film.
5) Anand: Friendship has the power to teach us how to live our lives, as terminally sick Anand taught his doctor-turned-friend Babumoshai in the film. The movie's most tragic sequence depicted the sorrow and anguish of loss when Babumoshai loses his patient-turned-best friend Anand.
6) 3 Idiots: Rancho, Farhan, and Raju were hilarious, emotional, and real to the hearts of all viewers. Our hearts are won by their simplicity and devotion for each other. We were reminded of all the fun banter and mischievous actions we engaged in as students after seeing the film.
7) Munna Bhai MBBS: Circuit and Munna's friendship was entertaining and delightful. Circuit was always willing to go out of his way to make Munna's life easier and happier, even if it meant beating up someone, breaking the law, or giving love advice to Munna about Chinki. It was entertaining to watch both of them.
8) Rang De Basanti: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra succeeded in modernizing the story of India's freedom warriors by depicting the story of a group of friends who decide to speak out against the Indian army's injustice for the sake of a buddy. They chose to die bravely for their companion, which has caused us to cry several times.
9) Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani: The tale of Kabir's friendship with Aditi, Avi, and Naina is told through his eyes. The film depicts how lonely one can be without friends and how true happiness can only be achieved when one's true friends are there.
10) Kal Ho Naa Ho: Aman arrived in Naina's life as an angel, teaching her to be cheerful, smile, love, and, most importantly, appreciate what we have, which is our life. 'Aaj... aaj ek hasi aur baant lo... aaj ek dua aur maang lo... aaj ek ansoon aur pee lo... aaj ek zindagi aur jee lo... aaj ek sapna aur dekh lo... aaj... kya pata, kal ho naa ho'
Which friendship is your favorite and close to your heart?