Excessive sun exposure, particularly UV radiation, causes tanned skin. It's caused by an increase in the skin's melanin concentration, which is the body's natural preventive mechanism for preventing further skin damage. Eumelanin is a form of melanin that gives brown colour to the skin.
UV-A, UV-B, and artificial tanning equipment are the main sources of tanning, which results in pigmented skin.
We frequently use fairness creams, which include bleach, which is detrimental to the skin over time and should be avoided.
Here are some of the most popular and successful sun tan removal home treatments and procedures.
- Applying fresh lemon juice to the elbows, knees, or spotty regions and leaving it to sit for at least 20 minutes helps to eliminate the tan and make it fair.
- Aloe Vera gel is a fantastic way to get rid of dark tans. If applied to the affected area every day for a week, it will lighten the skin. Aloe, on the other hand, has the ability to make your skin photosynthetic, which means it can darken if you don't use sunscreen. As a result, it's critical to remember to apply sunscreen every time you go outside.
- Mix a spoonful of Yoghurt with a teaspoon of Gram Flour to produce a thick paste. Apply the mixture all over your body before hopping into the shower and leave it on for 20 minutes. Sunburned skin will be soothed and moisturised with curd rich in probiotics, healthy fats, and lactic acid, while gram flour will gently exfoliate to reveal your natural beauty. To get rid of your tan and achieve plump, smooth skin, repeat this method every day for at least two weeks.
- Mixing raw milk, turmeric, and lemon juice to make a paste. After that, apply the mixture to the skin and leave it to dry. It should then be cleaned in cold water.
- Applying ash gourd juice mixed with multani mitti all over the face helps to significantly diminish tan.
Apply these home treatments for at least a week to obtain tan-less results.